Wedding in France
The day has finally come, you are getting married in France. Wether you’re from France or elsewhere, having your big day in the country of Monet and the Eiffel Tower is what you have been dreaming of.
If to you getting married means :
- Having fun and spending time with loved ones
- Celebrating love, family and friendship
- Wearing a dress and a suit that you feel the most beautiful in and that will show your true personality
- A party with the most important people in your lives–rather than hundreds of guests you don’t even know
- A wedding in a unique venue you have hand picked for its beautiful surroundings and the elegance of its ballroom
That’s what it means to me too…
Guiding you through your emotional and magical day
Sharing your story is essential and knowing the real you is key to the process of capturing your true emotions with heart and soul.
I know how much you are going to want to have a calm and gentle person by your side to whisper to you that everything will be okay while you’re getting ready. When things get stressful, it is also my role to let you know that it’s only for the best and that you are the most beautiful to get married to the love of your life.
On the wedding day (or week), you are going to want a photographer that is going to be here in the most intimate moments with your closest family and friends, and who will share with you the tears of joy, the laughter and the surprises.
My storytelling is honest and intentional, I capture you, I capture nature and I capture love