If getting married means :
- Having fun and spending time with loved ones
- Celebrating love, family and friendship
- Not necessarily following the rules of a traditional wedding
- Wearing a dress and a suit that you feel comfortable in (colored pants for the suit, a wooden bow tie, a pair of converse, a dress that’s not the same style you see in every wedding magazine
- A party with the most important people in your lives–rather than hundreds of guests you don’t even know
- A wedding in a unique location such as a garden, by a pool, in the woods, etc
GOOD NEWS, we will get along very well ! Capturing a wedding is intense and each one is unique I need to know that what you want is what I can offer and that we are on the same page. I also need to know YOU, your thoughts and feelings, etc. Sharing your story is essential and knowing you is a part of my job. On the wedding day (or week), I will be there in the most intimate moments with your closest family and friends, and will share with you the tears of joy, the laughter and the surprises.